ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Wow

That was amazing, for some reason, it reminded me of Starcraft, but I love that game so it's all good. But yeah I've always loved you and your work and this is definitely one of your best.

Warp Extreme Warp Extreme

Now thats what I call a loop!

Short, simple, and very effective. Look out for my flash music tutorial because I'm going to being using this song.

B-S - Wafflemachine Loop B-S - Wafflemachine Loop

'spect to ya!

I love this! And it loops so smoothly! And btw, I am gonna use it in a flash music tutorial so look out for that.

Bento-San responds:

Heya i would love to hear this in a audio flash tutorial, if there is anything i can help you with what so ever, just shoot me a message and ill do my best too see what i can do for you.

MindFunked MindFunked

this song is amazing!

this song is so under-rated and i vote 5 on it everyday! that solo is so clean and perfect, you must be some kind of guitar god! and i used this in my game by the way (Hippie Pong 3) hope you don't mind.

PhoenixUL responds:

wow man what an honour. thank you. it's the only piece of mine used in a submission so far.
makes me feel great!

Zelda: Windmill Zelda: Windmill

great song!

lmao! at first i thought your name was soundshitter! Nice job on the song anyway.

Soundshifter responds:

lmfao thx man

cool ride cool ride

Brilliant!

It was great, i loved it, it was simple yet effective. Only one thing i would say, which is to keep the drums going at the end and make it into a loop.